$80K — $100K *
• Extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing large private and public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, O365, VMWare, Citrix, Windows Server/Desktop, MacOS, Linux, IBM Z/OS operating systems) across a large multi-site multi-domain enterprise class software defined networks
• Experience with designing and supporting process workflow, document management, collaboration tools and platforms including SharePoint and OnBase
• Expert knowledge of the Microsoft O365 platform including:
-Security and compliance
• Strong oral and written communication skills including interpersonal and consultative skills
• Experience in packaging and deploying software within a physical environment and virtual environment via SCCM, APP-V, Click to Run or Citrix Application Packager. A strong focus with creating, managing, and deploying Microsoft Active Directory actions, as well as Microsoft Group Policy within an enterprise environment. The ability to create and deploy enterprise level scripting utilizing Windows Powershell, SMS, VBscript, Batch/Command, and WISE.
• Advance scripting and troubleshooting skills with PowerShell scripting and SQL query.
• Expert knowledge of business continuity, disaster avoidance, disaster recovery, Disaster Recovery as a Service, for business critical systems in private and public cloud platforms leveraging VMWare Site Recovery Manager and storage replication
• Demonstration of administrative and organizational skills
• Understanding of how to intergrate multiple cloud platforms into a hybrid configuration.
• Broad knowledge of computing, telecommunications and network technologies including ability to understand and apply emerging technologies to current architecture
• Expert knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux IBM z/OS, Cisco, Dell or Aruba network architectures, telecommunications, workflow, DMZ and public facing services and virtualization technologies
• Expert knowledge in software defined networking utilizing Big Switch fabric and NSX platform focusing on microsegmentation
• Expert knowledge of securing large distributed private and public system and network environments using Palo Alto nextgen firewalls, F5 reverse proxy, security services and Imperva web application firewall
• Expert knowledge of network security principals including DMZ data flows and Access Control Lists, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Authentication, Authorization and Accounting as it applies to Aruba Clearpass, Cisco ISE
• Expert knowledge of identity lifecycle management utilizing identity management tools, Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta, cloud identity provisioning, federated identity, single sign on and multi-factor authentication
• Understanding of organizationally approved project management methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
• Understanding of System Developlemt Life Cycle (SDLC)
Good understanding of DevOps principals including automation, infrastructure as code, release management, continuous deployment, performance tuning, security, and monitoring
• Extensive experience with enterprise network/system monitoring, correlation and notification using SCOM, SolarWinds, Netbeez, Netbrain, VROps, Log Insight, Dell OpenManage, Dynatrace, SQL Server Management, and Aternity
• Expert knowledge in the software and hardware platforms required to support the operational activites of the Contact Center inluding, but not limited to Enghouse, Skype for Business, Audiocodes Enterprise Media Gateway
• Proven commitment to meeting organizational and departmental goals and objectives
• Strong understanding of creating and reporting metrics and KPI’s
• Strong understanding of ITIL Service Management concepts and methodologies
• Understanding of Knowledge Management concepts and Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodologies.
• Expert troubleshooting performance issues and system outages by analyzing system logs, monitoring solutions, and providing leadership as needed for resolution with internal support personnel and outside vendors
• Strong ability to work closely with Project Managers, Architects, Developers, DBAs, Command Center and Vendor technical resources.
• Strong understanding of vendor system environment architecture (e.g. OIPA, BPM, OnBase)
• Expert understanding of vendor software and required components (e.g. OIPA, BPM, Oracle Insurance Rules Palette, PaletteConfig, Cycle, DataIntake, Weblogic, OnBase)
• Expert ability to create and maintain system documentation including but not limited to Environment Architecture diagram, Deployment diagram, System and Cycle Issues document, and Change/Release notebook.
Valid through: 4/25/2021