HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Informatics, related healthcare/technology degree Required
Three (3)years’ experience working with healthcare data, analytics, and reporting Required
The Informatics Analyst will perform analysis on data related to the health, costs, benchmarks, and operations of ICP's patients, practices, payers, and programs. In addition, the Informatics Analyst will analyze and reports on data from claims, financialreports, patient, provider and practice list, other internal and external databases, and build extracts and reports.
- Applies critical thinking and problem-solving skills and works collaboratively with stakeholders to develop a variety of standard, ad-hoc and customized reports. Work with large amounts of data (facts, figures, and number crunching), sift through the data and analyze it to find trends and patterns, and to help make both conclusions and recommendations for future efforts.
- Translates data into an understandable document. Presents actionable data to end users in the format best matched to their needs, including publishing key reports using Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Provides support to users in interpreting and presenting data, including presentation of data to individuals and groups.
- Validates and QA data provided by other payers and partners on performance in contracts. Cross-references data against other sources, understanding differences in calculations and data sources, and testing that the data presented by other parties.
- Participates and contributes with the Informatics Team on projects, research studies, market surveys and software implementations.
- Supports the integration, coordination, and data integrity and reporting out of multiple systems. Communicates and collaborates with other departments in managing day-to-day aspects of projects, identifying resources needed and choosing the most efficient method of data extraction and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.