$80K — $100K *
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
Within TXU Energy, an Analyst job function has been created to undertake policy definition and approval, customer experience definition, strategic positioning, and other similar functions associated with the Energy Retail work streams. As part of this team, the Analyst III has responsibility for analyzing and developing improvements to business processes, identifying and facilitating the creation of appropriate reporting around each function, managing and integrating processes relating to operations, and delivering an improved customer experience.Job Description
• Establish and maintain methodologies to ensure on-going integration of processes
• Design measurement criteria to monitor the nature of the integration process
• Implement and manage an effective change management process to ensure smooth transition of new or adapted processes
• Identify process improvements to enhance TXU Energy effectiveness and efficiency
• Support development of departmental and company processes & procedures
• Monitor and assess day-to-day related issues to ensure business practices, policies and procedures are executed in an effective manner
• Work closely with key personnel to define reporting needs and follow through with strategic partner(s) to develop these tools
• Work closely with TXU Governance, TXU Energy business units and strategic partner to coordinate execution and implementation of new business and/or regulatory requirements
• Resolve reported issues in a timely and decisive manner, or escalate as appropriate
• Analyze customer feedback to identify solutions to improve and enhance the customers’ experience
• Assess, analyze and prioritize new business proposals for operational viability and ensure alignment with stated business objectives
• Create and maintain ongoing dialogue with strategic partner(s), internal personnel and TXU Governance to ensure a positive, valued relationship that has unambiguous alignment with business initiatives
• Develop and present regular and timely reports
• Actively work with various internal/external teams by providing data expertise, offering original perspectives, and challenging conventional views to better align decision making/perceptions with changing business needs.
• Respond to questions from business clients regarding any aspect of customer data. Conduct research and analysis to gain a detailed insight and is dedicated to providing clear and credible responses and meeting the expectations and requirements of the business clients.
Experienced gained through college degree programs and or certification business
3+ years related work experience.
1-2 years’ experience with customer facing and project coordination/management methods.
General knowledge of Operations systems, policies, and procedures, a plus
Valid through: 3/16/2021
$100K — $150K
7 days ago