$80K — $100K *
The Analyst II, Construction Systems is responsible for maintaining, supporting and upgrading of web-based scheduling and supply chain tool. This includes providing second-tier support, coordinating the efforts of team members, third-party consultants and end-users in order to deliver requested services and resolve issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides second-tier support requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically and provide issue resolution in a timely manner.
• Monitor Service Request tickets assigned to the queue and respond effectively to requests received based on priority.
• Responsible for re-occurring requests include, but not limited to, user administration (creating, modifying, deleting) in accordance with corporate policy, and fulfilling requests to upload, modify, configure and/or delete data while maintaining integrity of system.
• Responsible for configuration of system, performing re-occurring system maintenance and site admin reporting tasks.
• Work with end users to gain clear understanding of issues raised or enhancements requested and how they fit in with business processes’ and procedures
• Responsible for performing standard troubleshooting steps including fully documenting steps that gave rise to the issue with screen shots and re-creation of issues in test environment when possible.
• Serve as liaison between Hyphen Solutions’ customer care & developers and Lennar users when troubleshooting complicated/pervasive issues or requests.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention or complex issues and redirect to appropriate resource(s) with supporting documentation for review & resolution for resolution
• Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of integration between scheduling tool and ERP Systems. Collaborate with the JD Edwards team to solve integration and other system dependent issues
• Proactively track and analyze incoming software issues to identify problem trends and known error conditions and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity until a permanent solution is implemented.
• Assist and support project teams with technical issues during project initiation, planning through deployment. Perform assigned testing of new and enhanced functionality in releases
• Manage support projects from initial requirement definition through implementation and ongoing maintenance. This may include includes developing and tracking project plans, creating test scripts, performing tests, prioritizing tasks, and managing deadlines
• Work on multiple phases of projects independently as well as coordinate activities with superiors and Division/Regional associates to resolve technical/business issues
• Responsible for updating and maintenance of System Administrator’s support process documentation and work instructions.
• Develop, record and publish support knowledgebase for Level 1 and Regional Support Teams for use in fulfilling requests, troubleshooting and other areas.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Other job duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid through: 3/17/2021