$80K — $100K *
The Senior Analyst I is a position within the Internal Consulting team across business analysis, system analysis, and process consulting job families.
• Liaise with stakeholders to gather, document and analyze detailed business / system / product requirements needed by Technology teams to deliver projects.
• Identify gaps in requirements and following up with stakeholders to resolve gaps, communicate requirements clearly using a variety of formats (e.g., user stories, acceptance criteria, functional requirements)
• Become a subject matter expert in the Subway ecosystem and develop the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to business stakeholders.
• Plan, prioritize and manage project scope and product feature backlog and development of requirements and user stories where appropriate.
• Work closely with internal and external customers and stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality, throughout the release life cycle, from inception to general release to ongoing support. May also work with internal and/or external development teams and vendor partners to deliver project objectives.
• Support the project and program managers to ensure that the projects are delivered on budget and on time
• Validate all requirements, stories meet acceptance criteria, has the appropriate acceptance tests and accept requirements and stories as appropriate only if it passes all validations
• Adapt to changing expectations and project demands. Develop a client first mindset. Become well versed in the internal consulting methodology and frameworks. Be flexible to be utilized >90%.
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Bachelors or better in Computer Sciences or related field.
Valid through: 8/13/2020