At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the supply chain to develop monthly BOM governance to ensure the high accuracy
- Provide the cost variance analysis for all the parts by working with logistics and supply chain team
- Analyze the BOM price escalation and all the BOM impacts from other changes
- Take charge of preparing the monthly regular journal entry for materials for the month end related activities
- Work closely with supply chain and cost reduction team to evaluate the actual cost reduction from various projects
- Maintain the BOM regularly for Budget preparation and standard cost
- Prepare the monthly Warranty the booking/releasing the provision and monthly pkg
- Lead the Warranty analysis by working closely with program and warranty team to make sure the compliance of accounting policy
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to support the preparation of forecasts and the annual budget
- Support senior management by providing Ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required, assisting team members as required
- Recommend corrective actions based on business analysis
- Support OSC compliance initiatives and ensure adequacy of and compliance to internal controls.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must possess an undergraduate degree in Business or Accounting with a strong concentration in an analytical discipline CPA, CMA is an asset
- You must have at least 5 years work experience in cost accounting or logistics or supply chain
- You must have careful attention to detail and strong analytical skills as Financial packages produced are extensively reviewed and relied upon by Senior Management for decision making
- You must be fully proficient in Excel. Knowledge of databases and SAP is an asset
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues
- Be self-motivated, able to manage deadlines and multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- Be able to demonstrate the leadership skills necessary to manage multiple projects
- Experience within the Aerospace Industry will be considered an asset.