Analyst, Exchange Analytics, MoPub
Who we are
MoPub is the world’s leading ad server for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer the first comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use platform. We are proudly a part of the Twitter Flock since October 2013.
MoPub is looking for Revenue Analyst to help drive growth of the MoPub Marketplace. The Revenue/ Exchange Analytics work with virtually every team on the company to develop data-driven insights and strategies for both buyers and sellers to maximize their returns from the Marketplace. This is a key role in driving exchange growth and client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Use data to impact client and business success by providing reports, analysis, insights and actionable recommendations.
- Consult both with clients directly and with the account management teams who support them to educate, share insights, discuss solutions and explain results
- Develop strategies both for buyers and sellers to increase advertising revenue on the Exchange
- Create data-driven hypotheses, test, evaluate and execute changes based on findings
- Compile both exchange-wide and buyer or seller-specific reports highlighting challenges and opportunities
- Serve as experts internally and externally on auction marketplace dynamics and industry developments that impact them
- Develop and share monetization practices for buyers and sellers
- Work with product management to integrate proven strategies into our products and with data engineering to expand access to data and improve efficiency in gathering them
- Lead individual Exchange Analytics initiatives to develop better strategies, increase efficiencies or broaden education and awareness
- Maintain and enforce high standards of rigor in data analysis
Who you are:
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral, including presenting complex analyses simply to different audiences
- You are a self-starter with passion for making an impact and driving innovative change in the industry
- You are highly proficient with Excel
- You may have experience with SQL or Hadoop-query scripts
- BA / BS degree with record of achievement; advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital advertising or data analytics role