Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work hands-on and provide the technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the CXO Reporting, Analytics and Development Team (CXO RAAD) web applications.
- Analyze requirements, create designs, and provide documentation for the database portion of web applications.
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to company prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- May provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and troubleshooting to improve, advance, or simplify company business processes.
- May define standards and procedures, refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Extensive knowledge of T-SQL and SSIS required
- Experience with Stored Procedures, Table Value Functions, and Scalar Value Functions
- Knowledge of Teradata, Hadoop, Mongo, and AWS a plus