A Analyst/Developer - General 1 job in Mossville IL is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will develop and design web applications and web sites. A typical analyst/developer is responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.See More
Required Skills: - MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER -- agile-- power bi --excel --- Must have 2 years experience in these
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop, release and maintain new Power BI tools and processes that enable Clients to manage their profit improvement actions.
* Maintain and enhance existing profit improvement tools in Power BI.
* Keep up to date on new Microsoft suite technologies, evaluate or develop new technologies for profit improvement data analysis, governance and communication.
* Work as a team to develop others on statistical analysis, report development, secure data management and process documentation.
* Develop and maintain training materials, technical documentation, standards and procedures----------------------Required Skills
* Proficient (1+ years) in Developing Power BI Solutions (Microsoft Certification is a plus)
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical skills
Preferred Skillset working with:
* Microsoft Teams
* Power Automate
* Agile Development
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 3/4/2021