Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work hands-on and provide the technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the department information systems.
- Analyze information system requirements, create designs, and provide documentation by utilizing Visio.
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to company prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- May provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify company business processes.
- May define standards and procedures, refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Procedural scriptingexperience with SQL, PL/SQL and Visual Basic
- Working knowledge of Oracle command line syntax and SQL Server
- Basic experience with Object Oriented Programming Language such as .Net or Java
- Knowledge of SQL tuning a plus
- Knowledge of Teradata and Brio a plus
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference