InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arming brands with highly-actionable insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. InMoment provides industry-leading technology, strategic guidance, support, and related services to more than 350 brands across 95 countries.
In April of this year, InMoment was named a Leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Customer Feedback Management Platforms, Q2 2017. ”According to InMoment’s CEO Andrew Joiner: “The Forrester Wave is one of the most respected and comprehensive authorities in the world for technology decision makers.
We believe that being recognized as a leader in such a competitive space is a testament to the legacy we’ve already built through a combination of innovative technology, and human beings who are deeply invested in our clients’ successes.
This report is a profound validation for us of the strength of our current offering, as well as our ability to execute a strategic vision that delivers differentiated intelligence, and compelling value to the marketplace.”
InMoment has an immediate opening for a Data Science Analyst. InMoment provides real-time customer phone and web surveys with actionable reporting to help companies understand, monitor and improve their customer’s experiences. InMoment is growing rapidly and provides a dynamic, action-oriented environment for energetic, passionate, and motivated self-starters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The person in this role is responsible for mining, analyzing and synthesizing insights from customer surveys and external data provided by our clients. Providing real-time reporting for clients by applying advanced statistical and analytical modeling as a vehicle for understanding and interpreting feedback. This analysis is a key input into the strategic planning of our customer-focused clients and provides valuable insights into customer perceptions and operational opportunities.
- Position requires strong analytical, technical and logical thinking skills, maturity to work directly with people at multiple levels of large organizations, and ability to coordinate multiple priorities and respond to challenging situations.
- Expert level skill of Tableau software
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses
- Experience with data science and machine learning platforms is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking, business problem solving, multi-tasking and ability to keep pace with a dynamic business environment
- Directs the creation and preparation of business analytics and reporting in support of client’s strategic goals
- Evaluates, provides intelligence and recommends new or enhanced analytical approaches that can be turned into a product to align with InMoment’s product vision
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, math, information systems, computer science, economics, or business
- 4+ years of applicable experience