$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our office is located in the beautiful city of Seattle, on the Elliott Bay waterfront just a short distance from downtown. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents.
The Customer Insight Analyst reports to the Senior Manager of Analytics Insight in a fast-paced, cross-functional marketing team. We are looking for a skilled analyst who is excited about using Customer Relationship Management and Transaction data to know our guests better so we can serve our guests better. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, and has the skill to pursue their curiosity. The Customer Insight Analyst will collaborate with Web Analytics and Research teams to generate actionable observations and recommendations. The Customer Insight Analyst will work with teammates and business stakeholders to understand requirements, then develop and execute learning plans to produce meaningful insight. The Customer Insight Analyst will work with SQL Databases, CRM User Interfaces, Web Analytics tools, and Tableau.
• Analyze omnichannel marketing campaign performance on email, direct mail, and digital advertising.
• Produce insight and recommendations to incrementally improve marketing campaign ROI.
• Routinely monitor and improve reporting around customer profile, key segments, Recency/Frequency/Monetization Analysis.
• Perform ad hoc data warehouse and customer relationship management queries. Deliver answers using Tableau for data visualization.
• Participate in the development of standard measures, methodology, and processes for campaign analysis and attribution.
• Analyzes and aggregates the effectiveness of customer acquisition from a variety of sources and ties marketing channel attribution to post-conversion value.
• Take a customer-first approach to analysis; understanding customer needs indicated by data, and recommending ways to meet those needs.
• Build segmentation schemes for personalization of marketing messages.
• Creates holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations.
• Present actionable, data-driven insights to key marketing and executive stakeholders.
• Develop creative presentations with an eye toward story-telling, focusing on flow, headlines, and visualization.
• Maintain a calendar of routine and ad hoc analysis projects.
• Memorialize findings from analysis in our team knowledge base.
• 5+ years' experience in marketing analytics.
• Strong SQL skills. Able to understand and explore data warehouse schemas.
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Knowledge of key digital and offline key performance indicators.
• Fluent understanding of customer segmentation and personalization.
• Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent at finding answers to challenging questions. Keen at acquiring data.
• Intellectually curious and committed to continuous learning.
• Creative, able to fill in gaps in data to generate new hypotheses for research.
• Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to the executive level.
• Ability to work independently and highly self-motivated in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Proven excellent communication skills via email.
• Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
The ideal candidate will have the following additional qualifications:
• Experience in the Travel and Leisure industry.
• Teacher at heart - capable of and enjoys coaching others to use leverage research insights.
• Familiar with Confluence suite of tools including JIRA and Confluence.
• Flexible Work Schedule! – 9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
• Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time.
• Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family.
• Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts.
• Wellness – Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships.
• Tuition Reimbursement – Up to 80% with a maximum of $3000 per fiscal year.
• 401(k) – Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service.
• Profit Sharing Plan – Eligible after 1 year of service.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock.
• Training – In-house Discover University courses on professional development.
• Rewards & Incentives – Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores.
Valid Through: 2019-10-26