Analyst - Corporate Advisory
Less than 5 years experience • Consulting
Analytical Outcome Partners is a fast-growing provider of expert advisory services to leading corporations, investment funds, and law firms. Our clients rely on Analytical Outcome Partners to provide them with the timely and sophisticated financial analyses they need to successfully address their complex transactions, litigation matters, and regulatory issues.
The analyst that joins Analytical Outcome Partners will be given the tools, training, and experience needed to develop a mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, M&A and corporate finance execution, and financial and operating analysis across a wide range of industries.
The analyst position has substantial opportunity for advancement in responsibilities, title, and compensation. The analyst will also be provided support and reimbursement to acquire key industry credentials (e.g., CFA) and other opportunities for further career development.
The analyst will work on a wide range of assignments, including financial modeling performed for mergers and acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach, and transaction approach analyses, leveraged buyout modeling, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
The analyst will also work with investment bankers to provide support for merger and acquisition and corporate finance transactions from pitch to closing.
- Performing valuation analyses on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing and working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction, option pricing, and leveraged buyout analyses
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analyses in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market, and competitor research
- Providing support for live and potential M&A and corporate finance transactions
- Strong understanding of financial statement analysis
- Expert ability to conduct industry, company, and economic research on the internet
- Excellent writer with an ability to synthesize complicated concepts into clear and persuasive statements
- Experience with financial modeling in Excel
- Experience drafting business analyses and presentations
- Ability to manage your own schedule, working independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication to detail
Competitive base salary plus signing bonus
Opportunity for substantial annual bonus
Relocation assistance available