$80K — $100K *
The Client Reports Analyst is responsible for the creation of custom reports for TriNet customers and supports the associated business services processes. The analyst helps TriNet customers maximize the service value they receive through the development of accurate and timely custom report creation. Provides training, coaching, and mentoring for staff that serves as the primary method for the creation and maintenance of custom client reports and training of TriNet Clients. Also acts as a liaison between internal TriNet departments and TriNet customers regarding custom client reports. Resolves escalated report-related issues by working with the assigned Client Services account team.
• Build client loyalty and minimizes controllable client attrition through the effective management of custom client report creation and maintenance.
• Drive coordination between client-facing and internal TriNet groups for the delivery of dependable, accurate, timely and easy to use reports.
• Provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to the Client Service teams on all available reporting features.
• Drives new process development and training for TriNet Reports to all colleagues, as appropriate.
• Ensure the quality and availability of TriNet Passport Training to all customers
• Serve as the main escalation point for clients and internal TriNet departments.
• Work closely with Client leadership and other internal departments to continuously improve processes and preclude or prevent recurrence of report-related problems.
• Responsible for customer service delivery disciplines when working directly with customers.
• Drive the resolution of complex and escalated report-related complaints and issues.
• Provide on-going education and information to appropriate Client Services teams on TriNet reporting-relates systems and capabilities.
• Demonstrates flexibility in examining new approaches in problem solving in response to changing organizational objectives.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Manager/Director’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advance knowledge of and experience in custom client report creation, including the development of highly complex GL reports.
• Minimum two years of customer service experience.
• Minimum five years of experience in custom report creation in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to manage client escalations to timely resolution resulting in increased client satisfaction and retention.
• Experience with, knowledge of, and ability to apply excellent customer service practices
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees and customers at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of system capabilities and requirements in relation to custom client report creation and management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to apply basic mathematical operations and perform cost and variance analysis.
• Ability to use software to create reports, presentations and spreadsheets involving complex databases and information. Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and email. Experience in using intranets, extranets, and internet for business applications desired.
• Must be highly organized, able to effectively prioritize work, be oriented to detail, and have excellent follow through.
• Ability to build and skilled at building effective business relationships and positively influencing others.
• Ability to train, mentor, and coach others.
• Knowledge of PEO products, services, and markets, as well as operations, cross-functional workflows, and interaction between the various company units, processes, and systems, a plus.
• Ability to coordinate action and provide leadership to others to facilitate customer service excellence.
• Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, accurately, and tactfully verbally and in writing.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work, and ensure timely deliverables and services that are effective, efficient, and economical
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• Limited travel required
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Valid through: 3/8/2021