The Sales Operations Services Configuration team is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products, documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications, supporting various business channels. This position is responsible for setting up all commissions, spiffs and manual payouts in accordance the various compensation plans. The Configuration team understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines the capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business groups in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
Additional areas of support may include but are not limited to system data loads, the validation of system solutions and commission’s payouts, impact assessment and resolution of commission system issues.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Elicit and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, deconstructing high-level information into details and abstracting up, to the high-level understanding, from low-level information. Create and present graphical information to simplify complex concepts.
- Experienced with programmatic data extraction and manipulation from various databases. Troubleshoot data flow issues through connected business systems. Create and identify comprehensive solutions, model approaches, and proof of concept demonstrations. Suggest, design and implement interim stop gap or bridge solutions.
- Provides subject matter expert (SME) leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve team processes, procedures, and tools. Reviews deliverables and provides input and feedback for other analysts.
- Facilitate requirement gathering with stakeholders and create comprehensive work products. Distinguish the underlying needs from presented user requests.
- Understands how systems, policies, and processes impact project and application lifecycles. Articulate project alignment to broader organizational goals and business benefit, explaining the value proposition and justifying business use case/feasibility development. Strong understanding of diverse business channels and functions.
- Poised and comfortable working and communicating with partner teams and stakeholders. Collaborates with other knowledge area business systems analysts in development and execution of their work-plans.
- Develop business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, and schedule. Provide timely communication and information to stakeholders and project management.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Working understanding of BSA best practice and principles; demonstrated ability to apply BSA principles required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Ability to effectively apply techniques which consists of textual formats, modals and diagrams
- Working understanding of business process and system process within one or more knowledge areas
- Good written and communication skills; effectively communicate with all employee levels and levels of management
- Experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME’s/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
- Demonstrates competent consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Visio