Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 270037
Location: Austin, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Intelligent Networks, Research
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Sourcing Research Analyst, GMS
Location: Austin, TX, 73301
• Recruiting is a core strategic driver of success. We are looking for a Contract Sourcing Research Analyst to help redefine the way we source for talent with diversity as our central focus.
• Our Centralized Diversity Sourcing Team will be responsible for leveraging the North America talent market and industry research, providing impactful talent and market insights, and helping execute the sourcing strategies for a variety of roles and talent initiatives.
• Work closely with our GMSRecruiters and Sourcers to provide search and insights engagement support Become an expert on a specific business, product and industry research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence senior-level thinking and make real impact on our diversity initiatives Research, identify and cultivate internal and external talent networks that supportdiversity talent strategy.
• Present insights in a compelling way that influences action and helps us crack tough business problems Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
• Minimum of 1 years'' research or analysis professional consulting, executive search or corporate environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.) within the media corporate and/or technology sectors.
• Prior use and organization of market insights to help drive real business solutions (in this instance, optimizing for talent/ hiring strategies) Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Education: BA/BS degreepreferred
Skills and Experience:
• Required Skills:
• MARKET INSIGHTS
• DIVERSITY SOURCING
• COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
• KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
• EXECUTIVE SEARCH
• MARKET INTELLIGENCE
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.