Analyst, Application Systems - DCOM
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: IT and Developer
Location: Fort Myers, FL
The Applications System Analyst will act as both a business analyst and projectmanager to support and enhance the enterprise applications suite managed by the Digital Commerce Technology Team. The Applications system analyst will be responsible for planning projects from initiation to launch and assist in operational support.
- Prepare and present information to various audiences including business partners, technology teams, senior leadership, and vendors.
- Partner with stakeholders to define succinct business and functional requirements for various sized initiatives from minor enhancements to large projects.
- Manage projects from evaluation/inception to launch and post production support.
- Work with project sponsors to derive the high-level scope and benefit of an initiative.
- Partner with team members to estimate timelines and project budgets basedon resources and effort.
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan for all project activities.
- Prepare various project documents including the requirements document and corresponding functional specifications and seek stakeholder approvals as needed.
- Help coordinate the vendor/application selection process when necessary.
- Track project activities and present status and other project communications to various audiences.
- Document detailed cutover activities including implementation steps, training documentation, and post go-live application monitoring.
- Manage project review and closure activities.
- Review and resolve production and project related issues in partnership withbusiness and technology teams.
- Provide after-hours production support in rotation with the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years Systems Analyst or Project Management experience.
- 1 - 3 years of Web/ Digital Operations experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in building and updating project plans.
- Experience with capturing business processes and functional requirements using standard requirement & modeling techniques.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Microsoft Visio
· Microsoft Project
· Google Suite (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Previous retail industry experience
- ATG Ecommerce experience
- Experience with analytics reporting