Job Summary and Mission
Starbucks is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative Analyst to support the Starbucks Martech team. As an Analyst at Starbucks you'll join a world-class team that create solutions to enable the measurement and optimization of engaging and relevant experiences for millions of Starbucks customers through our digital products.
You'll be responsible for the definition, design, and deployment of measurement technologies that fulfill the needs of our customer and business goals. You must be passionate about producing high quality and elegant solutions that meet or exceed user and business requirements and expectations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Gather, analyze, and document requirements to drive the design and development of analytics solutions.
- Create detailed application tracking specifications, architecture and end user documentation to support implementation efforts.
- Leverage leading technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options.
- Clearly define and communicate measurement design specifications.
- Coordinate measurement solution delivery activities across teams and vendors as required.
- Leverages subject matter expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex measurement issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
- Coordinates issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, technical support teams, and vendors as required
- Effectively coordinate and communicate issue resolution with end-users
- Lead effort to transition solutions from project delivery to operational platform.
- Effectively facilitates and negotiates through challenging situations
- Interfaces across all organization levels comfortably with internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners
- Leads and influences groups though facilitating effective decision making
- May lead project teams or direct the activities of a given project phase
- Supports team building and internal process improvement efforts
- Relates system solutions to broader organization strategies and objectives
Summary of Experience
- Relevant analytics measurement planning experience - 4 years
- Solution design, testing, and implementation experience - 4 years
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Tealium or other Tag Managers - 2 years
- End user support and documentation experience - 2 years
- Participation in agile project delivery - 2 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to translate design comps / wireframes into measurement plans for features & applications under development
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary solution delivery principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross functional projects and activities.
- Familiar with system development methodologies throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Ability to identify/define viable technology and/or process solutions delivering required measurement capabilities.
- Knowledge/skill to objectively assess benefits, costs, and feasibility of proposed solution options.
- Ability to design and deploy highly reliable and scalable technology solutions.
- Ability to develop clear, thorough functional measurement specifications that drive effective solution development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize available tools and resources (internal and external) to resolve issues.
- Ability to lead the efforts of others.
- Ability to influence and gain the support of key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in self-directed manner.