$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Primarily responsible for executing direct marketing campaigns and supporting the closed loop campaign management process for the West Division. The Marketing Campaign Analyst 3 will be responsible for the support and set up of direct marketing programs including all aspects of data management and list pull management.
The Marketing Campaign Analyst 3 will develop and interpret targeted customer and prospect profiles utilizing statistical methodologies as well as models and segmentation schemes to provide strategic insights and actionable recommendations. Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about a market, product, or service to be offered in a market, and the past, present, and potential customers for the product or service. Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of customer. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Support Director, Direct Marketing on database management initiatives as directed.
- Independently execute the entire campaign process, from instruction receipt to file production with emphasis on accurate identification of targets specific to marketing initiatives.
- Delivers all direct marketing lists (campaign specific, as well as ad-hoc requests) on a timely basis to ensure on-time execution of marketing programs.
- Continually review target models and segmentation schemes to ensure accurate identification of competitive activity.
- Provide support of turnkey marketing programs providing accurate lists specific to identified timeline (ie. Movers mailing lists, promotional roll-off programs).
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data, standards, and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and department leadership to create research presentations and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs, and conferences as directed.
- Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special market research or trend reports to management.
- Ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
- Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on new developments through contacts with educational institutions, professional organizations, publications, and vendors.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in executing direct or database marketing programs.
- Experience using Campaign Management tools (Unica Affinium Campaign or similar).
- Experience with practical application of customer segmentation schemes, demographic data and predictive modeling.
- Experience using SQL, SAS, Cognos, Tableau (or equivalent) for data analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge and Utilization of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a data support function in cable TV technologies and operations preferred.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the function.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12