Responsible for overseeing technical expertise to ensure that voice
and/or data communications and network facilities are sufficient,
appropriate, and functioning along with ensuring that voice and/or data
systems perform at optimum and cost-effective levels. Determines causes
of system malfunctions and directs or performs corrective actions.
Handles highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult
for other projects. Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the
organization. Provides coaching to junior-level employees. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines
own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Participates in the design and maintenance of telecommunications
networks; resolves complex network operating problems.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex network operating problems with
technical assistance from vendors, common carriers, and technical IT
- Analyzes performance of telecommunications network, including usage
and load patterns and systems responses.
- Participates in topology design for new or modified systems, including
the analysis of parameters such as timing responses, recovery
capabilities, automatic diagnostics, redundancy capacity.
- Directs and performs installation of telecommunications/network and
- Develops and enforces policies, work instructions, and procedures in
support of Company requirements.
- Directs project team and provides leadership in completing projects.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoots outages, and manages vendors
to ensure optimal system performance.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Call Center Routing
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience