Responsible for maintaining and refining the roadmap for a large-scale process and technology transformation initiative intended to support operations and improve the customer experience. Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize functionality, and partners with technology counterparts to analyze scope complexity and dependencies.
- Influences the transformation roadmap by maintaining the program blueprint deliverables
- Supports functionality intake management and backlog refinement
- Participates in discovery of significant scope to help with determining solution approach and sequencing
- Helps to kick off program increments through creation of scope hand off documents
- Creates unique deliverables to help demonstrate complex concepts that can be used to drive cross functional senior leadership discussions
- Partners with stakeholders across the commercial services organization spanning multiple functional areas, products, and customer types
- Develops perspective on scope approach and boundaries by partnering with technology counterparts – reviewing industry best practices, evaluating competitor processes, and proposing innovative new ideas
- Supports the agile nature of the program – adapts quickly and is open to change
- Interacts closely with teams focused on current state (both field and corporate) to ensure coverage of the appropriate pain points in future state
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience