Analysis Senior Consultant ( Workday )
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Analysis Senior Consultant (Workday)
OneSource Virtual, and its partner Workday, are leading the charge to fundamentally change the traditional ERP solutions industry. For the first time, a viable, function rich, cloud-based solution is a reality for companies of all sizes, thanks to Workday’s technology. OneSource Virtual is the preferredWorkday partner that customers have come to rely upon for fast and accurate implementations.
We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to be part of the revolution of the human resources information system industry. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking and teamwork. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, OneSource Virtual may be for you.
The Analysis Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts in our Large Enterprise and Post Deployment Practice (LEPD). This position will work with the Project Manager, consultants, analysts and customer(s) to ensure the reporting and data analytic business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, tested and implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business needs, touch points and requirements as it pertains to Reporting and Data Analytics across HCM, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking and/or Absence functional areas
- Assist with kickoffs, requirement gathering and knowledge transfer sessions that provide clarity and direction aligned with Workday deployment methodology, always considering current needs and rolling adoption
- Test and deploy Workday system; including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support
- Set up and use project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Engage with customer project managers, defining customer strategies and requirements, guide customers through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements, develop data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to customers
- Work with customer to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Expert-level proficiency and Workday certified in one or more functional areas (HCM, FIN, Big Data, Composite Reporting)
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ Workdayexperience working on an HRIS team or equivalent Workday certified consulting
- Experience with one or more systems (Workday, ADP, Ceridian, Kronos or other traditional ERP/ATS/Talent Management Systems)
- Current/Previous functional HRor Finance capacity a plus
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes
- Knowledge of leading project management methodologies (Agile and SDLC)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4year Collegedegree
- OR, 6 years industry experience in a directly related field; MS/MBA a plus
- Travel 25 - 40%+
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.