- Work with the client engagement lead and capability leads to set the solutions workplan.
- Collaborate with capabilities, global and local product teams, to establish the most effective approach to deliver each project.
- Lead flawless analytic delivery on regular business projects and new initiatives.
- Recruit and lead an outstanding team of analysts across multiple locations, providing the support and guidance they need to carry out their role successfully.
- Be recognized as an expert in data science (as it applies to the retail industry), by the client stakeholders and the dunnhumby team.
- Present results and interpretation of analysis to clients; be the voice of the customer.
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science
- Data Interpretation / Insight Analysis
- Targeting and evaluation of personalized communications
- Solution Design & Development
- Statistical Modeling
- Machine learning techniques
- Basic knowledge of product development tools (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Open source programing (minimum of Python and Spark)
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Story-telling using data, insight and visualization
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Techniques
- Communication (1-1 and presentations) to senior clients
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis
- dunnhumby Capabilities and Solutions
- Track record as an effective and passionate leader, fostering a culture of consistently excellent delivery across the team
- Sets challenging objectives and develops talent to take on more senior roles
- Effective at recruiting the right people to grow the strength of the team