Analog (Mixed Signal/Circuit Design) Electrical Engineer
Analog EE (Circuit design) ? NYC, NY $125K+ bonus
Sr Analog (Mixed Signal Circuit Design) Engineer
The Mixed Signal Electrical Design Engineer designs analog and digitalcircuitry for new medical imaging products as well as improves circuitry in existing products. Tasks include analyzing, designing, prototyping, and testing analog, digital and support circuitry used in medical imaging products. Responsibilities include documenting designs, working with other engineering disciplines, and transitioning prototype designs to manufacturing. Major responsibilities include the following:
- Perform, analog and digitalcircuit analysis and power supply circuit design. Participate in testing and integration tasks. Develop models, simulate and verify designs, fabricate prototypes, and test hardware solutions.
- Interface with PCB designer to translate layout to fabricated board.
- Work to enhance the performance of existing circuits, subsystems, and products.
- Work with other development team members, participate in design reviews, support integration and test efforts, evaluate product performance, and perform stress analysis.
- Interface with manufacturing engineers in the design and validation of test fixtures
- Responsible for EMC/EMI and electrical safety testing and mitigation for regulatory approvals
- Create and maintain accurate and detailed design files.
- Interface with other engineering and manufacturing team members
- Interface with vendors and suppliers
- Prioritize, develop, and track project tasks
- Recommend parts and board layout
- Recommend test and calibration procedures
Qualifications: Bachelor?s degree in Electrical Engineering. Master?s degreepreferred.
- Minimum 5 years of digital and analog circuit design experience with proven hands-on experience in schematic entry, power supply and digital circuit design. Experience with low power circuitry, amplifiers, battery technology, video and imaging experience is a plus. Experience with high speed signal propagation, transmission line and termination as applied to circuit boards is required.
- Ability to produce professional technical documents.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks, developing schedules, and adhering to them.
- Working experience in, and fluency with, design and simulation programs. Ability to read and interpret schematics and hardware languages.
- Detailed knowledge of measurement methods and design for electromagnetic compatibility is required. This include susceptibility and radiated emissions for regulatory certifications. Knowledge of safety requirements, design for safety and regulatory tests is a plus.