Analog Layout Engineer: Remote/telework
Industry: Semiconductors, Job Category: Engineering - Hardware
About the Role:You will report to the Head of Delivery and work with circuit designers to produce layouts for analog and mixed signal circuits. You will work in the Austin, TX / San Jose, CA / San Diego, CA office, but with a global team. Remote is also an option.
- You Will:Design analog circuits per specified requirements using industry standard Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools
- Create layouts for analog and mixed signal circuits, high speed SerDes I/O, PLLs and ESD structures
- Evaluate analog circuit designs and electrical components and provide essential feedback during design reviews
- Analyze floorplans and complex circuits with circuit designers
- Working with circuit design team to plan/schedule work and negotiate any necessary layout tradeoffsYou'll Need:
- Have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience with 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in analog matching requirements and practice of it in layouts is required.
- Experience with parasitic RC delay, signal integrity and EM Deep sub-micron CMOS layout experience 16nm and smaller geometries, work using 7nm or 5nm is a plus.
- Working knowledge on various analog IP blocks: PLLs, ADC, DAC, Bandgap ref and other high speed connectivity ckts
- Experience with layout extractions, verification methods which includes: LVS, DRC, and ERC checks on leading foundry flows
Skills and Certifications [required]
Base Salary - $110,000 to $130,000
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
minimum 2 years experience
H1B is also ok but no commitment for GC. USC/GC who do not require sponsorship pref