Who you are:
We are looking for experienced digital design engineers for CMOS mixed-signal integrated circuits. Silicon Labs’ Timing Division is focused on creating a new generation of clock, oscillator and network synchronization products. These products are far more than meets the eye and include complex digital systems with embedded processors and digital signal processing.
What you will do:
- Work with baseband or general purpose analog circuit and sub-system specification, design, analysis, and implementation (including schematic entry, simulation, layout supervision, silicon validation, etc.)
- Be a part of a small, collaborative team of the industry’s most innovative talent
What skills you will need:
- M.S. or Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering with focus on Analog IC design
- Strong foundational knowledge of analog integrated circuit design concepts, simulation, and verification techniques
- Any skills or experience in the follow areas will be considered a plus:
- Data conversion, op amps, power management, regulators, oscillators, low power techniques, high precision techniques, noise analysis, PLLs
- Low leakage circuit design, custom digital, custom memories, device physics, ESD circuit design, high voltage circuits, device failure analysis
- Competence in circuit simulation and analysis tools
- Competence in schematic capture, layout, parasitic extraction, and layout verification tools
- Competence in behavioral modeling (e.g. Verilog, VerilogAMS, System Verilog), high-level languages (e.g., C, C++, Matlab) and scripting languages (e.g Python)
bit.ly/SilabsUR --> Discover why we attract the best and brightest!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.