We are looking for Analog Electrical Engineer for our client in Conklin, NY
Job Title: Analog Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Conklin, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Lead/participate in specification, design, analysis and development of electronic circuits for analog Op Amp & A/D based devices.
- Participate in specification, design, analysis and development of electronic circuits for microprocessor and/or embedded firmware based devices.
- Evaluate design alternatives to create optimum system designs to minimize cross talk, and THD.
- Help prove design concepts through a combination of computer simulation and physical laboratory integration and testing.
- Develop analog electronics and support through the product development cycle.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in related engineering discipline and 10+years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of low voltage power supply design, op Amps, common-mode chokes, and circuit design principles and experience using design/analysis tools.
- Experience in design multi-channel high performance A/D convertors.
- Experience in design of embedded electronics involving low-level communications such as SPI, PCI, I2C, serial, parallel, etc.
- Solid understanding of good product design principles and standards, including those for hardware.
- Hands-on hardware build, test, and integration experience. Motivated self-starter with the ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability, along with follow-up and monitoring skills.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience in design of analog sensor signal conditioning.
- Cadence design tools such as Orcad and Allegro.
- Design tools such as LTSpice&Pspice.