Cirrus Logic's Hardware organization is seeking highly skilled Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high-performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for consumer audio markets. In this position, your primary design focus will be delta-sigma ADC's and DAC's, but you will also have opportunities to participate in the design of various classes of amplifiers, DC/DC converters and other supporting circuitry in advanced CMOS processes. This is a meaningful position in a fun, challenging, and dynamic environment and provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Develop DACs; Headphone, Line and Speaker drivers; Proprietary Low-Voltage Line Drivers; DC/DC Converters; and other supporting circuitry in advanced CMOS processes.
- Participate in all aspects of the design, from concept to production
- Contribute to specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (SystemVerilog, VerilogA, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation.
- Develop PLL and low-jitter filters
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE degree with 5+ years or PhD with 3+ years in analog/mixed-signal IC development
- Hands on experience with Audio CODEC applications and circuits
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Ambitious with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a dynamic environment
- In-depth experience with Matlab and System Verilog for modeling and simulation
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
- Experience in system and behavioral modeling
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Good silicon debug skills
- Understanding of layout
- Understanding of reliability concerns
- Prior experience with a variety of different CMOS processes and geometry nodes