Analog Design Engineer
5 - 7 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Semiconductors company in the Austin, TX area to provide them with a Analog Design Engineer.
- Development of analog and mixed signal circuitry in high performance mixed signal audio processing IC's.
- Specification, architectural development, transistor level design, layout supervision, chip level verification and lab validation.
- MSEE or a related engineering discipline is required.
- 4 - 7 years of professional experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design is required.
- Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
- CMOS operational amplifier design skills
- Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
- Expert knowledge in delta sigma data converter design
- Transistor and system level simulation skills
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
- Solid scripting skills with MatLab, Labview and Perl will be required.
- Proven experience taking designs from concept to mass production
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn