A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning clandestine to commercial, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration – to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
We focus on Analog Electronics, Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility as well as Power Systems Engineering. If you want to get a Space Industrywide exposure to Space Satellite Electronics, Launch Vehicles electronics and systems engineering, RF shielding effectiveness testing at launch sites, UAV technology innovation (low level), electronics circuit design, analysis, build, test, with the addition to a host of other projects that cannot be advertised, the Electronics and Power Systems Department is for you.
***This position can be filled as an Aerospace Engineering Specialist or Sr. Engineering Specialist***
- Strong background and capability in analog circuit design.
- Analysis, test, and trouble-shooting.
- Generation of worse case circuit analysis (WCCA) products.
- Expertise and knowledge on how to review and evaluate WCCAs.
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills (someone that can work with a wide variety of personalities).
- Current and active Secret level clearance (US citizenship required).
- Eight or more years of increasingly responsible and related engineering experience.
- Ability to provide mentorship while contributing to department goals.
- Provides technical advice to management.
- Ability to lead teams within the department.
Required for consideration as Sr Engineering Specialist (In Addition)
- Twelve or more years of increasingly responsible and related engineering experience.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-organizational teams as well as teams within a department.
- Experience acting as an organizational advisor.
- Ability to act as an organizational representative.
- Ability to obtain work for others as well as yourself.
- Current and active SCI clearance access.
Requisition ID: 39645