Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Leads S-Print Supplies Flash and manages balanced scorecard metrics in close alignment with finance.
- Understands S-Print Supplies P&L and applies business acumen essential for meeting and exceeding growth and profitability metrics.
- Ensures that quarterly business metrics such as revenue, owned operating profit, sell-through, contra, channel inventory and market share are achieved.
- Consolidates key metrics and summarizes current business outlook for weekly executive forums
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance.
- Typically 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experience preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertiseEnd User Acct management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong business planning, financial acumen & analytical skills
- Fact-based decision-making and ability to apply independent judgement.
- Experience of field sales/country category management preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Business or finance degree desired
Job ID 3025270