Open plans, healthy environments, active design.
AMQ is the leader in open plan furnishings, specializing in height adjustability, benching and seating for collaborative environments, training rooms and workstations.
Be the AMQ champion and face of the company with Steelcase dealer partners in Southern California. Focus on product knowledge, training presentations, building brand awareness in positioning AMQ as the preferred resource for quality and value option in open plan solutions and seating.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales personnel at all levels in navigating the AMQ internal framework for sales support, design and customer service for a seamless order development process and post order follow up.
- Develop strategies with Dealer Sales Representative, Steelcase Dealer Business Manager, Sales Leadership and Design to assist dealer to win project opportunities and building awareness for day-to-day transactional business.
- Develop multi-level relationships in dealers and A&D.
- Be customer focused balanced with AMQ customer experience expectations.
- Ability to provide presentation to customers with confidence in various environment.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with dealer personnel at multiple levels
- Ability to navigate and manage channel challenges to reach positive outcome for the company
- Must be a team player, self-directed and highly motivated; detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and minimal direction; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to influence and collaborate with functional leaders to accomplish goals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Effective communication skills
AMQ Key Behavior:
- GGOB “Open Book Management”
- Accountability and proactive approach
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A customer service orientation
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Demonstrated progressive experience, typically requires a minimum of 5 years in the industry and the territory.