This is a product and test engineering position in the automotive group. Working on new production introduction of highly integrated, multi core automotive microcontrollers to ensure that the quality, cost, and schedule needs of our customers are met.
- Translates product specification and system requirements into test requirements and coverage methods (Trace Matrix)
- Support development of ATE test hardware requirements and review schematics and plots for probe card and device interface board
- Help create individual tests or integrate large ATE test programs for characterization, qualification and production testing for our microcontrollers.
- Responsible for parallel test concepts and methodologies.
- Drive Cost Reduction: Test Time Reduction and Yield Improvement.
- Perform yield enhancement by identifying fail modes, quantity of material affected, fallout rate, etc.
- Responsible for qualifying new product introduction and helping to drive to root cause any qualification failures in timely manner.
- Characterization activities – Defining matrix lots, generating CZ flow, ATE data collection, performing bench measurements, thermal evaluation, data analysis, report generation and presentation.
- Perform data collection and characterization to determine the failure mechanism(s).
- Assist with Customer Quality Incident investigations (ATE test, lab analysis and Product Analysis support)
- Generate technical documentation such as statistical analysis report, evaluation summary report, and lessons learned.
- Perform manual bench ESD and latch up test and identify the root cause of failures. Propose solutions working with designers.
- Assist in correlating critical ATE test parametric measurements correlate with lab measurements.
- Help drive new innovative solutions and methodologies to improve cycle time and cost.
- Help transfer production test program releases to manufacturing.
- Participate in global cross functional teams.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electricalengineering, computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of integrated circuits in CMOS technology and in software engineering.
- Good software skills (C, C++). Linux, Perl, Python and Visual Basic a plus.
- Basic skills in statistics
- Test engineeringexperience on ATE i.e. Teradyne, LTX or Agilent 93K, is a plus
- Familiar with BIST, SCAN, DFT, DFA implementation schemes is a plus
- Strong Team player with leadership, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Available to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills