The Boeing Bomber Global Sales and Marketing team is seeking a Lead, reporting to the Manager, Bomber Global Sales and Marketing. This position will sit in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The daily responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:
• Provides leadership and management of B-1 and B-52 sales and marketing effort in support of the Bombers Program.
• As required, assists Boeing B-2 and ALCM sales and marketing efforts. Manages and leads the Bombers Keep it Sold campaign.
• Develops and implements new business capture strategy for modernization of the B-1 and B-52 product lines.
• Acts as a key customer facing focal for the Bombers Program to DOD organizations outside the USAF Bomber System Program Office.
• Acts as a key supplier/industry partner interface for the Bombers Program as relates to new business capture.
• Applies company-wide policies and procedures as relates to the Bombers program.
• Supports Bombers Program operating rhythm with sales and marketing information, insight and recommendations at: New Business Meetings, Strategic Council Meetings, Strategy/Leadership Off-sites and Bomber Council meetings.
• Leads grassroots political lobbying coordination with civic leaders.
• Communicates associated with B-1 and B-52 bases.
• Assists civic leaders with bomber advocacy efforts aligned with Boeing business strategy. Leverages the Boeing enterprise of products, services, processes and operations to support customer commitments, gain competitive advantage and foster business growth.
• Develops the Bomber Program New Business Fund annual budget (i.e. independent research and development, market assist and bid & proposal accounts) and manages execution across the fiscal year.
Demonstrated ability to influence decision-making by senior leaders or executives concerning matters of significance of the Company. Creates, maintains and advances customer relationships. Directly participates in establishing and administering multiple projects. Ensures that overall budgets, schedules and performance standards are realistically set and attained.
Develops in-depth knowledge of customer business, culture, requirements and related topics to gain competitive advantage. Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives. Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Aligns technical approaches, products and processes with customer expectations and Boeing business strategy.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• 2 years' experience interfacing with the Global Strike community, Bombers Acquisition Community or Bombers Operations.
• 2 years’ experience in shaping for or planning for the acquisition of new weapons, system or capabilities related to the US Bomber fleet.
• Applied Business Knowledge
• Build Positive Relationships
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Business Presentation Skills,
• Customer Interface
• External Customer Focus
• Government Acquisition Process
• Effective Business Writing
• Product Knowledge
Typical education and experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.