Job Title: AML Tech PM - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- This position is to fill the Technology Manager role handling the AML Transaction Monitoring program/projects in Mantas and also handling transactional data requirement projects from data warehouse, requiring Compliance and stakeholder interaction and communications.
- Project Manager will be responsible for working with Compliance /Operations/Technology stakeholders to define project plans, review BRDs, create FRD and work with upstream system partners / Mantas SME partner teams to deliver fix within the specified timelines.
- Candidate is required to have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, profound knowledge on AML space and proven experience in project management.
- Excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle and application development process methodologies related to AML Mantas and knowledge in Case Management.
- Accountable to work with compliance and stakeholders, define, document and track milestones, conduct BRD/FRD reviews and work with stakeholders / internal technology teams to ensure successful end to end delivery of the project.
- Establish weekly status reporting and status updates, Provides oversight for in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to document risks / issues and provide mitigation steps / plans.
- Maintain all documents and all required SDLC documentation / approvals.
- Understanding of AML reference and transaction data requirements and Mantas scenario functionality.
- Work autonomously in pressurized environments, prioritizing work in a multi-client environment where demand exceeds supply.
- Candidate must have deep understanding of all phases and requirements of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Coordinates with Stakeholders, Compliance, Development Manager, and other team members to align project milestones and associated task ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years work experience in implementing Compliance Technology solutions for Financial Industry
- 3+ years work experience working on Oracle Mantas AML Transaction Monitoring platform
- High proficiency in AML projects, Oracle Mantas product, SDLC, Global Program and Project Planning
- High proficiency in business knowledge of AML data for financial industry
- Experience with Compliance, stakeholder reporting, team coordination and reviewing BRDs and Creating FRDs working with Development team, conducting, participating User Acceptance Testing
- Excellent Stakeholder communication skills