If you’ve been following Citrix lately, you know that there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Our Talent Acquisition team is working to bring in the best talent, to continue to drive this transformation. The Americas Talent Attraction & Experience Lead will be the partner trusted advisor to our Americas Delivery team as well as Americas based business units. This individual owns the design and execution of campaigns to attract the right talent as well as leads the business process for their Geo including process excellence, tool adoption/utilization and localization. This role also owns knowledge management, readiness and data integrity to help drive and maintain TA standards for their respective Geo.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Attract Talent via Campaigns and Referral Programs:
- Manage content and updates for all recruitment platforms and programs that enable employment branding and candidate attraction for Citrix Careers: this includes Company internal and external pages (LinkedIn, GlassDoor, etc.)- maintain and improve rich content and "Why Citrix?"
- Maintain and update employment branding via tools, job boards, job distributors, CRM’s and other candidate facing and branding websites
- Run and maintain social media platforms content and messaging to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets. Plan and execute brand ambassador campaigns and content calendars.
- Create and support University Relations campaigns and diversity outreach programs
- Create external marketing advertising or visual effects to include: videos, blogs, vlogs, flyers, brochures, guides and other printed material used for branding, advertising and recruitment
- Manage the GEO Employee referral programs and campaigns, monthly job features, recruitment messaging via Citrix intranet to educate, include and engage Citrix employees.
- Collaborate and work with talent acquisition leaders, HRBP’s, and internal organizations on employee branding, campaigns, programs and events.
- Maintain, track and report program results and web analytics to understand hiring trends and make program adjustments as necessary for continuous improvement (SEO, websites, job boards, social engagement, and other critical candidate attraction methodologies)
Enhance Candidate Experience Through Process Excellence:
- Partner closely with the Geo delivery teams in driving process excellence to ensure consistent candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Take on training and on-boarding for members of TA Delivery teams within the GEO
- Drive resolution of any tool or process related issue within TA and partner with the operations program manager on more complex fixes.
- Partner closely with the operations program lead to drive process and legal compliance on all TA processes in Geo.
- Work closely with the Global marketing manager to define a clear campaign process (set up, budget and results tracking all the way through hire)
- Be the single point of contact for hiring managers for any process or tool related feedback or concerns – drive fixes to issues raised.
Drive Efficiencies Through Operational Focus
- Ensure utilization of key services and applications within the process through weekly reviews and messaging to team
- Be the Geo lead and presenter on weekly operational reviews to educate the team on the state of the business (requisitions, new hires, campaigns, performance metrics etc.)
- Align with global counterparts to create a clear feedback loop on all campaigns to help enable data driven campaign decisions.
- Take the lead on Geo participation on projects being run by the operations program team – Including UAT, training, roll out communications etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in recruitment and/or marketing and branding. Knowledge of recruitment tools and processes.
- Great analytical skills and the ability to look for actionable data in the process
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, good listening skills – including social communications
- Must be able to manage different projects at the same time; meet deadlines and be able to respond to quick, fast action.
- Energetic and passionate about the company brand and recruitment activity
- Have good presentation skills and comfortable engaging others
- Familiarity with Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies to help drive continuous improvement