$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-to power their infrastructure. Americas Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement (SSOE) is a diverse team that supports the Sales, Demand Generation, Inside Sales, Solution Architects, and Business Development teams across Canada, the US and LATAM to enable AWS teams to better serve our customers in their journey to the cloud.
We are seeking a Sales Strategy Lead to partner with the Head of Americas Sales Strategy & Planning to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities. This role will serve as a business partner to sales operations and sales leaders to lead rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics for the teams. The role will also create and land new mechanisms to support business objectives related to revenue growth and productivity improvements.
The ideal candidate has experience in business management or operations in a sales organization and has high business acumen and strong analytical skills. This is a hands-on position - the candidate must be willing to "roll up the sleeves". The candidate will be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and has the foresight to anticipate business needs, make tradeoffs, and balance business dynamics despite constraints. The lead will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and constantly seek ways to invent and simplify business processes. Maturity, strong judgment, and the ability to influence are all essential to success in this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Define key sales support mechanisms and programs to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
• Manage the monthly and quarterly cadenced reporting for a business unit
• Drive pilots and change management and communications for new mechanisms and tools for the business unit
• Prepare ad hoc analysis to support leadership decision-making
• At least 6+ years' experience in Sales operations or Sales strategy in a mid-to-large scale hi-tech company.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
• Deep expertise and familiarity with cloud computing products, services and sales cycles.
• Experience within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
This position can be located in Seattle or San Francisco Amazon offices.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Valid Through: 2019-11-14