Position Overview We are looking for a Payroll manager who shares our passion to accelerate careers, delight our customers and … well … deliver!
Our idea of a great team includes transparency, kindness, cutting-edge technology, rolling up our sleeves when needed and supporting one another. We love to connect the dots for our business partners and experiment with cool technology. Touchless processes are our dream.
Does this resonate with you?
Autodesk is looking for a payroll manager to lead a small, dynamic team of payroll specialists and deliver all aspects of payroll operations for the Americas and LATAM regions.
Additionally, the payroll manager will lead the AMER payroll transformation efforts, team with the international payroll teams and employment tax team to develop one global payroll solution.
What we think we are looking for (if you have different opinion, we love to be challenged)
- Ensure payroll controls are operating effectively and that the payroll conforms to all legal and regulatory requirements including compliance with corporate policies, local statutory requirements and Sarbanes Oxley
- Ensure monthly salaries, withholding taxes, pensions etc. are processed and paid accurately & timely
- Review payroll & accounting entries - month-end and quarter-end
- Streamline & improve towards one WW payroll & accounting processes where appropriate
- Source, change and review third party outsourced providers, if necessary
- Work with "third party" actuarial on pension valuation
- Work with HR/IT to redesign and optimize HR-Payroll data in an integrated end-to-end process removing middle-man and striving for a paperless processing environment
- Other Ad-hoc projects
- Drive change, raise performance levels and keep the staff happy and motivated; so as to achieve the highest quality of professionalism in the performance of work and meet customers' satisfaction
- Plan and coach payroll team when any payroll opportunities/challenges arise
- 8+ years' experience in leading a team in payroll operations
- Experience with ADP payroll platforms and Workday platform
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or similar and CPP would be cool
- Sparks joy with communication
- Love of technology
- Never saw a process you couldn’t simplify
- Known to express unerring positivity
- Listen, learn and lead a team with passion
- This position is based in the Portland Autodesk office. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all quali?ed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or another protected category
Job ID: 19WD32995