Ambulatory Surgical Center Director
Under the direction of the Administration Department and the Chief Nursing Officer, the Ambulatory Surgical Center Director has the responsibility for management of the Operating Room and Outpatient Surgery Services in the Davis Hospital Ambulatory Surgery Center. Major functions include planning, organizing, Quality Improvement, staffing, directing, coordinating, reporting, budgeting, CER's, overseeing of policies and time sheets. Continuously evaluates individual patient care and is responsible for the care administered. Plans and reviews nursing care in relation to the philosophy and objectives of the Davis Hospital nursing departments. Analyzes and evaluates performance of staff members and has the responsibility to communicate this analysis to staff, facility management and the Chief Nursing Officer. Maintains good intra-departmental and inter-departmental relationships. Promotes good public relations within his/her units, participates in hospital activities related to the community, and is active in professional organizations. Develops good rapport with physicians. Assumes responsibility as delegated by the CNO.
- Current Registered Nurse license required.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience at a Director level preferred.
- PALS and ACLS Certification required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcarerequired.
- Good organizational skills and ability to assist in development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of human resource responsibilities.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and maintain cooperative relations with those contacted in the course of work.
Job Reference #: 1705172