Ambulatory Site Administrator High Street Community
5 - 7 years experience •
Job ID 80174 Date posted 03/16/2018 Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
What you will be responsible for:
The Ambulatory Site Administrator High Street Community Health Center is responsible for the assessment, planning and implementation of programs, processes and services that support the successful day-to-day operation of the health center. This position oversees a team of practice staff and nursing staff comprising of 70 FTEs plus an additional 55 Fellows and Residents and is responsible for managing an operating budget of $9M comprised of both hospital and professional revenue as well as the activities of contractual relationships.
Reporting to the Director Community Health, and in partnership with the Medical Director and Division Chief, the Site Administrator designs and implements initiatives that optimize financial, operational, and clinical performance to achieve a high level of quality patient care, patient and provider satisfaction, employee and provider engagement and financial performance. The Site Administrator effectively uses broad knowledge of management tools to support efficient clinical, administrative and fiscal operations; identifies opportunities for care innovation and expanded uses of technology and leads adoption across the practice. The Site Administrator will also collaborate with and share best practices with Baystate’s two other Community Health Center site administrators and with other BMP practice managers generally.
The Site Administrator work in a partnership dyad model to collaborate and communicate regularly in order to foster a collaborative, team-based practice, and a positive environment for staff, providers and patients.
What you will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Clinical Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in an ambulatory setting
- Experience managing large primary care practices or a community health center, with a comprehensive understanding of social determinants of health in an underserved population strongly preferred.
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership with nursing, physicians and advanced practitioners
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide a high level of customer service are required as the position involves significant interaction with a variety of clinical and non-clinical representatives at all levels of the Health System.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
Must be able to work independently as well as be a contributing team member to a variety of interdisciplinary teams. Experience leading an engaged workforce
Ambulatory Site Administrator High Street Community Health Center
- Location - High Street Community Health Center 140 High Street, Springfield MA
- Operating Budget $9M
- Size and Scope-
- Physician FTEs: 8.5
- Advanced Practitioner FTEs: 6
- Mgt & Supervision: 3
- RNs: 12
- Medical Assistants and Interpreters: 18
- Patient Service Representatives and Administrative Support: 18.5