WHAT YOU WILL NEED:-
5 years sales experience with experience in business to business or health care a plus.
Bachelor's degree. Strong self~motivation and self~direction
Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction from supervisor
Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills
Excellent sales and personal sales management skills
Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Ability to work with data and think strategically and tactically for job results
Well~developed work and collaboration skills
Excellent negotiation skills
None Significant local travel with frequent early morning, evening and weekend hours.
Several years of experience in an unsupervised capacity demonstrated track record of independence and self-motivation.
Valid drivers license, automobile, and auto insurance meeting Illinois law are requirements for the position.
Exposure to changing weather conditions.
Frequent in and out of automobile, walking, stairs, sitting.
Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:-
The Ambulatory division of Advocate Medical Group is responsible for the success of services that are marketed to physicians, business executives and consumers. The Ambulatory Sales Representative executes system~wide sales initiatives to generating new business for specific products and service existing customers. The representative will be assigned to a specific territory and products but is expected to have knowledge of and be able to sell all Ambulatory products and Advocate services. The representative will be responsible for executing territory sales plan, updating the appropriate sales management software and day to day personal sales management of their assigned customer base. Clients include physicians and employers. In this commissioned position, the sales representative will work closely with the administrative team and clinic staff to meet budget goals and recruit new business or referrals.
Relationship Development: Manage assigned territory, prospects and clients for the purpose of client development and retention.
Relationship Management Process: The personal self~management of the relationship selling process ~client profiles, market intelligence and sales meeting preparations.
Promoting imaging services to new and current physicians is the primary focus. Additional services may include but are not limited to immediate care centers, occupational health centers, sleep studies, wellness programs, fitness centers, Advocate @ Work, and Advocate as a system with affiliated hospitals. The representative will have working knowledge of employer sales.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for increasing referrals from current clients and targeted physicians through face~to~face contacts and presentations.
2. Responsible for managing territory account records daily in the designated sales management tool and providing a monthly territory report to his/her direct supervisor.
3. Responsible for working with assigned physician office staff to ensure their needs are met within the referral relationship.
4. Responsible for working with Advocate Imaging site staff and leadership to build the strong relationships necessary for providing an excellent level of service for patients and referring physicians.
5. Responsible for documentation and reporting of competitive market intelligence and activities.
6. Promoting imaging services to new and current physicians is the primary focus.
7. Responsible for promoting system and hospital initiatives.
8. Responsible for serving as conduit when interest is expressed for being an employed physician.
9. Responsible for attending scheduled sales meetings and site staff/operations meetings.
10. Responsible for maintaining knowledge and sales ability for the employer
Job ID: 92561