Ecommerce is disrupting consumer packaged goods (CPG) retail, contributing up to 50% of total industry growth. Brick and Mortar incumbents are investing billions to catch-up, and leading companies are putting digital ecommerce at the heart of their strategies.
The Amazon Digital Marketing Manager will ensure that Unilever is positioned for success with the most strategic ecommerce customer, Amazon, by creating, executing, and maximizing shopper marketing campaigns that drive consumer engagement and result in sales increase.
Who you are and What You’ll Do
You are ready to leverage your marketing, customer development and ecommerce experience to create and manage effective activation campaigns that support Unilever’s major beauty and personal care brands, amplify Unilever’s national marketing, and maximize key activation opportunities, such as Prime Day and Black Friday.
You will use your experience, analytical rigor, innovative thinking and old-fashion grit to design shopper marketing support plans across multiple Unilever business and Amazon Platforms (including dotcom and B2B) in collaboration with the respective customer development and marketing teams.
You will leverage your skills and experience as a performance marketer to set campaign targets, track performance and measure results with the objective of maximizing return on investment.
Lastly, you will use the latest sales data and insight from Amazon to influence our sponsored search and media strategy.
- Work with customer development and brand teams to forecast and secure necessary Amazon activation budget and resources
- Design and implement annual activation plans that support Unilever national campaigns, new item launches and critical initiatives, with clear performance benchmarks
- Work with brand teams to create assets, with customer business managers to select promotable assortment, and with supply chain to ensure product availability
- Lead coordination with Amazon, including selecting activation programs, submitting item listing, managing contracts, and deductions
- Support and influence sponsored search campaigns
- Provide rigorous analysis of marketing program results, make recommendations and execute campaigns
- Work with brand teams, media agencies, and Amazon advertising to design successful new item and innovation launch campaigns
- Manage innovation VINE program – ensure that new items quickly acquire adequate ratings and reviews
- Support organization learning with collaborative sharing plans and learnings cross-functionally
- Create and manage Amazon “Brand Stores”
- Develop external traffic drivers including social media campaigns and affiliates
- Analyze and understand digital customer and consumer opportunities and translate them into potential commerce touch points
- Create and manage a marketing, media and merchandising tracker for all beauty and personal care business at Amazon
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 4-6 years of brand/CPG experience with robust digital marketing skills and paid search experience
- Experience working with Amazon is highly preferred
- Experience developing successful online shopping experiences that create value for consumers and strategic retailer partners
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing/communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable operating in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.