AM&C-Martech TMT Media Sector Senior Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Appropriate and effective use of digital technology is a critical success factor for many, almost all, of Deloitte's TMT clients. They have brought a myriad of opportunities to businesses. The most obvious have been in and around new marketing options, e-commerce / m-commerce, and products and services that can only be delivered digitally. Digital technologies can also play a central role in transforming the cost base of TMT businesses through better automation, reduction in duplicated activities, removing the need for physical proximity and improving collaboration.
Media and Entertainment entails a number of subsectors like Advertising and Marketing, Cable and Broadcasting, Electronic Games etc. and we have many representative companies in this fields as our clients. M&E sector is now mainly focused on five growth platforms which includes Business model innovation and transformation, consumption-based business model and customer engagement, cyber risk and security, growth, portfolio management and optimization and also international distribution platforms and measurement
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- · Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- · Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- · Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- · Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- · 10+ years of prior consulting or agency experience. Must be able to deliver and run large, complex engagements.
- · Must have experience serving Media and Entertainment clients.
- · Understanding of full digital life-cycle: strategy, creative, process, technology, people and operations
- · Proven track record of sales and delivery and relationship building with C-level executives.
- · Depth and breadth of Marketing Technologies including Adobe, Salesforce, and/or Advertising Technologies such as Google, Freewheel.
- · Willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
How you’ll growAt Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
- Requisition code: E18CENCSRMDD035-DD