ALTA Survey Coordinator
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Partner offers full-service engineering, environmental and energy consulting and design services throughout the Americas, Europe, and around the globe. As a leading firm in the CRE industry, we have 700+ employees in more than 40 offices. We want to be the best home for talented professionals in our field! We know that if we hire the best and the brightest, the clients will come and we will continue to build our company. Our internally focused mission has led to Partner being recognized on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List, LABJ’s 100 Fastest Growing List, Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, and Zweig’s Best Firms to Work For. Our entrepreneurial environment is one where each person can have an impact. Join our team of talented people!
Partner is seeking a full-time ALTA Survey Coordinator to work in our Plano, TX office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience performing ALTA surveys, title research and reviewing title reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Prepare ALTA proposals.
- Maintains simple to complex ALTA files, keeping records, preparing schedules and searching and investigating information contained in the files.
- Creates ALTA files, documenting all research.
- Prepare and keep current ALTA survey job tracking spreadsheet.
- Conduct and review title research.
- Perform preliminary reviews of ALTA surveys received from Sub-Contractors for compliance with job specifications.
- Coordinate with Sub-Contractors to maintain project schedules and to ensure prompt response to client review comments.
- Make minor revisions to ALTA survey maps.
- Perform QA/QC on surveys produced by Sub-Contractors
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detail knowledge requirements for ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys.
- Experience working with title reports, property deeds and easement deeds.
- Experience performing title research.
- Experience performing ALTA surveys.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Must enjoy spending majority of the day on telephone coordinating projects.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be willing to learn some basic AutoCAD software commands.
- Experience with HUD survey requirements a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.