As part of the Marketing team, Indeed’s Alliances team is responsible for driving technology partnerships that connect Applicant Tracking Systems with Indeed, ensuring that job seekers can discover any job they are looking for, they can apply to that job easily, and that we are sharing Indeed’s story with our partners and their clients.
This is where you - the Alliances Solutions Architect - come in, playing a very important role in engaging directly with HR technology companies around the world as a trusted technical advisor to help them build integrations to our platform.
Working primarily with Applicant Tracking Systems, you’ll use your engineering, technical consultation, and project management expertise to collaborate with partners’ engineering and product teams - as well as Indeed’s alliances managers - to design and oversee the building of complex technical integrations that make jobs discoverable to and easily applied-to by job seekers on Indeed.
As an Alliances Solutions Architect, you will:
- Establish yourself as the Alliances team’s primary technical subject matter expert on all aspects of Indeed Apply and our key ATS partners’ technology platforms, developing an understanding what it will take to build an integration between the two
- Collaborate with partners on a co-owned, technical integration plan of record, creatively addressing key technical obstacles and requirements
- Partner with internal engineering and product teams to develop solutions meeting clients' evolving needs.
- Share ownership of the Alliances team's quarterly and annual integration goals, helping to drive the timely and high-quality completion of best-in-class integrations. Work closely with Alliances Managers to establish and enforce shared milestones for testing and launch.
- Team with the Senior Manager of Global Alliances Technology to make significant progress on the Alliances team’s top-level strategic technology initiatives.
- Work closely with Alliances Integrations Analysts, engineering, and product to creatively diagnose and troubleshoot large-scale technical issues with existing integrations.
- Visit partners on-site and host ATS development teams in an effort to foster close, collaborative integrations efforts.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineer, technical consultant, solutions architect or partner/sales engineer roles
- Track record of success in working with external partners, preferably enterprise software partners, to build impactful technology integrations
- Expert knowledge of HTTP basics (REST, JSON, HTTPS, Internet protocols, Web architecture)
- Strong written and verbal business and technical communication skills; ability to communicate with both highly technical contacts and non-technical business contacts.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Fluency in one of the following languages a definite plus: French, German, Japanese, Portuguese or Spanish
- This job can be based in Indeed’s San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, New York, or Tokyo offices.