DSI is currently seeking a self-driven and resourceful Alliance Director to join our Global Sales team and merge his/her well-honed account management and sales experience with the roadmap for DSI.
What You'll Do:
The Alliance Director will be responsible for adding value by advancing strategic partnerships within the Microsoft / IFS markets. The main objective of this role is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance for DSI. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain broad and deep external alliance relations with company partners in all solutions areas while remaining knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Ensures partner account of the vision, strategies, and capabilities of the alliance.
- Maintains updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account.
- Provides feedback to the partners if needed.
- Develops and executes attainable and strategic plans with the market needs.
- Builds multi-level relationships with its partners including those at the executive level.
- Produces high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies.
- Define and report on KPIs that represent Alliance-influenced deals and the steady progression of improved alliances with DSI.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s on our Partnerships (e.g. Microsoft and IFS) are visible to Sales Mgmt.
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch joint solution, marketing, sales and delivery planning efforts across DSI.
- Coordinate Alliance education and training events (mandatory training, webcasts, demos, Product Management updates, etc.) such that Alliances are equipped to go to market with current messaging and product knowledge.
- Five to ten years of demonstrated experience working for a software company in this area is required.
- Strong understanding of business office systems and ERPs.
- Must have a passion for sales and technology.
- Strong drive to the help DSI and the strategic alliances grow.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Experience building relationships as well maintaining them.
- Disciplined in working with cross-functional people.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this role, but an MBA is preferred or other advanced degrees.
You Get:When you join the DSI team, you’ll become part of a company that’s not simply out to create a product—we want to give people the tools to alter how they do business. Oh, and we want to change how people think of and use technology, too. While we’re accomplishing that admittedly lofty goal, we give you a cutting-edge workspace in the heart of downtown Kansas City (with the freedom to work from home). Push yourself to grow and thrive in a casual environment that’s built on collaboration with other smart, innovative people. And if you need to recharge, unwind in our breakroom with a game of pool, Xbox 360 or an old-school arcade favorite. As you help build DSI’s success, you’ll share in those achievements with a competitive compensation program (not to mention a robust benefits package). And because we place a high emphasis on that oft-touted work-life balance, you’ll be able to work on cool tech projects in a relaxed environment that gives you the freedom to take care of the important things.