The Alliance Director for AWS, GCP, and other Partners will be responsible for developing and implementing our joint technology, solutions creation, and GTM efforts..
The Director will serve as the primary point of contact for our Partners and internal teams including sales, marketing, product, services, and support. This person will be charged with establishing a common vision, and for developing and executing the strategic partner plan and building key executive relationships required to drive success.
Weights & Biases is a series B company with $60 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions to massive enterprise teams including OpenAI, iRobot, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, GitHub, Blue Cross, Lyft, and more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop the long-term strategy and achieve goals set for our partnership, owning the strategic plan with cross-functional support across W&B, and relationships with key executives and field leaders across Partners.
- Lead the development and execution of GTM activities including field events, conferences, campaigns, and other programs to increase lead generation, account mapping and pipeline development with Partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior leaders at Partners to ensure that all parties are satisfied with progress and deliver on business outcomes of the partnership.
- Work with W&B marketing to drive the creation and utilization of partner-focused sales collateral and demand-generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Conduct QBRs and other ongoing executive engagements with Partners, measuring partner performance against several growth metrics.
- Advise internal activities including product improvements, marketing, sales enablement, services, and support.
- Support efforts to build capacity for a robust global partner community within the Partners technology ecosystem.
- Continually build preference for W&B offerings via regular and close engagement with Partners and its partner ecosystem.
Attributes we're looking for
- Ability to identify and communicate how W&B, working with Partners, can solve our customers' challenges.
- Technically-savvy with proven ability to recognize opportunities for product integration, discuss product roadmaps and engage with product managers and Partners services line owners.
- A collaborative approach to business development with the demonstrated ability to earn trust with executive, sales, marketing and product teams across partner organizations.
What We Need To See
- 7+ years of experience in the software & IT industry focused on business development, strategic alliances and/or partner management.
- Demonstrated track record of success building and managing a strategic partnership with Amazon, Google and other Partners.
- Strong relationships with key executives within AWS/GCP and across the Partners ecosystem is strongly preferred.
- Success working with Partners to build strategic programs that drive demand, preference, and bookings.
- Success educating and enabling the Partners sales and solutions architects organizations, and executing programs such as solution selling.
- Success selling and marketing solutions via the Partners Marketplace.
- Track record of successful quota attainment in an alliances role, tracking various types of measurements including sell-through, sell-to, and sell-with (partner-influenced bookings).
- Demonstrated aptitude for emerging industry trends including analytics, Big Data, AI/ML, etc.
- Success in developing, negotiating, and implementing partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the job description. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish here. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.