Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales Directors, District Managers and Territory managers to maintain and expand existing alliance network by identifying, qualifying and developing new alliance relationships with all customers served by EBSA.
- Provide strategic leadership and sales process techniques that will maximize “off program” sales growth by leveraging the complete EagleBurgmann/ Freudenberg product and services portfolio.
- Manage and support on-site engineers at existing /new alliance accounts with both technical and relational guidance to promote improved reliability and rapport on site.
- Manage Alliance AE and Administration Manager and related activities
- Develop documentation to support on-site engineers in the areas such as training, development, meeting effectiveness, and bad actor troubleshooting.
- Ensure consistency of primary on-site responsibilities between alliances to promote internal continuity and standardization for a sustainable alliance foundation.
- Leverage knowledge and experiences between alliances to promote growth and development of on-site engineers and improved alliance KPIs.
- Collaborate with EagleBurgmann TSS and design engineering staff to resolve high level technical issues and work with on-site engineers to implement solutions.
- Collaborate with TSS engineering manager to provide cross-training between TSS and on site application engineers.
DESIRED QUALITIES AND SKILL SETS:
- Ability and desire to build and maintain relationships
- Advanced listening and communication skills for diplomatic discussions
- Familiarity with alliances in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient in mechanical seals and rotating equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of both operational and maintenance requirements in the manufacturing industry
- Strong aptitude for systematically solving problems and improving processes
- Aspiration to work with others to gain and share knowledge among organizations
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar or related position involving seals or rotating equipment.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, customer focused, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities sufficient to be an effective problem solver.
- Demonstrated inter-personal skills to be effective team member.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical sealing technologies and its associated equipment
- Experience in the qualification, negotiation, execution and management of B2B alliance partnerships.
- Comprehensive understanding of Fixed Fee and Preferred Source alliance agreements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Access, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Project Management is a plus. CAD, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Travel may be required up to 25% of time