Join a team of expert Intel Analysts supporting continuing operations overseas.
Location: OCONUS (Afghanistan)
You will need a Passport with at least 20months remaining.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies, with operational level experiencepreferred. Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, Afghanistan, South West Asia regional issues and All-Source or political/military analysis preferred
- College degree (Associate's or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience
- Proficiency in utilizing basic intelligence computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development, including MS Office Product Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Strong research and writing skills and capability to effectively operate as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or service equivalent
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance
- You understand what travel, living, and working in combat conditions means