$80K — $100K *
Founded in 1989, CALNET, Inc. is a privately held company in the Technology, Intelligence Analysis, and Language Services consulting arena. Headquartered in Reston, VA and with a branch office in San Diego, CALNET employees deliver true value to our customers by employing best practices, world class technologies industry expertise in every project. CALNET is an ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI-Level III and ISO 27001:2013 certified.
We are currently searching for a talented, professional All Source Analysts.
Advise, assist and support in the production of all-source intelligence analysis on world-wide drug issues; provides operational counterdrug intelligence support both to DoD elements performing drug detection and monitoring missions and to law enforcement agencies involved in drug interdiction and anti-kingpin missions; assist government lead in providing functional oversight for DIA's counterdrug collection management; and provides intelligence support to the national level policymakers, U.S. Combatant Commands; various cells, teams, and task forces; and select law enforcement agencies
· Minimum of TS/SCI clearance
· 8+ years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree
· Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
· Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
· Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
Valid through: 11/3/2020